Why Kcee is Nigeria’s worst dressed artiste Before and After!!! - Welcome to NaijaCity Blog
Why Kcee is Nigeria’s worst dressed artiste Before and After!!!

Why Kcee is Nigeria’s worst dressed artiste Before and After!!!

Share This
Limpopo crooner, Kcee. Photos: Various

Okay, I’ll start by acknowledging that fashion is unique and individual especially in an industry like ours.

It is good to stand out at events with unique fashion styles, but some celebrities overdo it and definitely need stylists to help them with their fashion choices.


Today I’ll talk about Five Star Music act and self-acclaimed ‘fashion icon’, Kcee.

I’ve seen a lot of his dramatic outfits that hurt one’s eyes and brains, and make him look like a joker.

Let’s look at his fashion style from the past and present…

Yellow Rainbow

Kcee



I think Kcee’s number one problem is how to match these colours. In as much as this was a video shoot, I’m pretty sure Kcee must’ve told the stylist ‘Baba it must be this yellow blazer or nothing’.

The Floral vegetable sauce pants

KCEE Pants
Music producer, Del B and Kcee

I call that vegetable sauce cause it’s all flowered up. Now these looks don’t reflect his entire personality, but it shows how much of a kid is still in him. Because like seriously – who wears a ‘Spiderman’ tee on floral pants?

Remember it must be something that has to do with yellow

KCEE



Now I wouldn’t have called this one a bad outing, if only he pulled it off well. Nah, he didn’t.

And he managed to convince Flavour

KCEE and Flavour



He must have said to Flavour. ‘Nwanne lets do this thing, the more colourful you are, the more people notice you.’

The viral ‘fashion icon’ pose/photo

KCEE

This was a viral pic that went round on blogs where he labeled himself a fashion icon and said he can brag about it.

Here he donned a pink-and-black print shirt, pink pants, a black blazer and leopard print shoes… Seriously? This is what Nigerian’s will say ‘The guy just dey fall him fans’ hands’.

In an exclusive interview with NET he said ‘If you come to my wardrobe you’ll know what I’m saying, I’m a fashion icon and I can brag about it. Sometimes there are some things you can’t brag about, but for me I can brag about fashion, I don’t have a problem with my fashion sense’

We agree!


His belt game

KCEE and his belt

Oh Oh… did I mention he has a thing for fancy belts? Kcee is the king of fancy belts, like he can tuck his Tees in his knickers just so you can see his belt.

Kcee

But he has upgraded recently, no more belts with branded heads.

Another oneBlue sneakers? Maybe D’Banj would have pulled that off

For real guys, Can you explain this one?

Between Kcee and Meek Mill…

Kcee and Meek Mill


Kcee meets Meek Mill

Who actually wore it better?

But in recent times, Kcee has upgraded his dress sense. I admit I have noticed his improvement, although one will need to confirm if the changes are here to stay.

Also See: Fashion Icon! KCEE looks dapper in these new PHOTOS

Check out his recent photos…

Impressive

Kcee

Yeah, we know he can't do without his shine shine colours


The outfit is just as cool as the photoshop

The outfit is just as cool as the photoshop.

ALL HAIL KING KCEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages