Some Of My Old Friends Are Highway Robbers Now- Sammie Okposo - Welcome to NaijaCity Blog
Some Of My Old Friends Are Highway Robbers Now- Sammie Okposo

Some Of My Old Friends Are Highway Robbers Now- Sammie Okposo

Share This
Sammie Okposo made a new revelation that has never been heard before. He claims if not for the intervention of God, he would have been dead as mot of the friend he started life with are highway robbers and some are dead.



The gospel made the revelation in an interview and he mentioned that despite being born into a spiritual family, he decided to derail from the ‘path of righteousness’ to experience what the world had to offer.


“I was born in church but I had my fair share of experimenting as a youth. My father was an elder in church while my mother was a deaconess; so I went to church every Sunday. I was part of the Sunday school and junior church. Sometimes when our parents are talking, it is good for a youth to go out and see the world so that you can make some informed decision. I got out of line and thought I could take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages