SA TO GOVERNOR ON AGRICULTURE, MOSES ARMSTRONG LOSES WIFE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT - Welcome to NaijaCity Blog
SA TO GOVERNOR ON AGRICULTURE, MOSES ARMSTRONG LOSES WIFE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT

SA TO GOVERNOR ON AGRICULTURE, MOSES ARMSTRONG LOSES WIFE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT

Share This


So shocking and sad to learnt that the wife of SA to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Agriculture, Armstrong Moses has lost her life today in a ghastly motor accident. I was with Armstrong and Oto Udo Udoma just few days ago and I listened to him when he talked about his four daughters with enthusiasm and admiration. I saw a man who cherish his home very dearly.

I find it very difficult to put a call to him at this very challenging moment. I join others to console him and pray the soul of his wife to rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages