[LATEST NEWS]: Iyanya Exits Mavin Records; Signs With Temple Music - Welcome to NaijaCity Blog
[LATEST NEWS]: Iyanya Exits Mavin Records; Signs With Temple Music

[LATEST NEWS]: Iyanya Exits Mavin Records; Signs With Temple Music

Share This
Iyanya Mbuk also known as Iyanya has confirmed his exit from Mavin Records.

The singer made this public via an interview with Beat FM in Lagos but make no mistake, the Kukere crooner made it clear that there was no fall out between both parties, it was just time to move on.

“I’m now signed to Temple Music but I’m a Mavin for life. It was not a beef. I was there and it was time to move on.”

However, Iyanya also announced that he is now signed to Temple Music which houses the likes of 9ice, Bisola Aiyeola, DJ Jimmy Jatt and a couple others.

Speaking further, Iyanya said; “I like to try new sounds, working with different producers, writers.”

“The fan base has grown; I have fans here and abroad. Some people like the new sound but some people are stuck in the old sound. Shout out to Don Jazzy. He influenced my new sound,” he said

We wish him good luck in his new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages